Introducing Doodle Battle, a game based on the popular Battleship we all grew up with as kids. This one was created by our resident artist Dylan, aka Little Dude, and inspired by one of his favorite books, Tom Gates.
This is Dylan’s sketch above. I’ve adapted it and created a download for you to play! Ask a friend to join you.
(for 2 players)
- Doodle at least 5 characters in your grid game card, but no more than 10. Both players should have the same amount of characters on their cards.
- Make sure to keep your game board positions hidden from your opponent.
- Allow the younger player (Player 1) to go first, by calling out a letter and a number corresponding to a position on the game card. Player 1 marks that box on his/her own card with an X, to record that that box has been called.
- Player 2 answers with “hit” or “miss”. If there was a successful “hit”, Player 2 should scribble out that box/character with a RED color.
- The winner is the first person to “hit” all of his opponent’s characters.
Click here to download a grid game card to play. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite childhood game?
Please note that by downloading Doodle Battle, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.